Development of reliable, up-to-date and qualitative scientific content, in coordination with authors, KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders), scientific societies and specialized committees.
Medical contents consist of medical and scientific material on diseases, treatments, pharmacopoeia, medical protocols and other aspects related to medical practice and, therefore, constitute a very sensitive material due to the ethical and social implications, as they directly influence people and society as a whole.
There are many agents involved in the development of contents and this, coupled with its easy internet accessibility makes imperative its external validation by specialized agencies with a very high ethical and scientific approach in their analysis.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Author's identification and credentials.
- User protection and information confidentiality guarantee (LSSI and PDPL).
- Content updating.
- Ethical and scientific perspective
- Content Accreditation.
- Codes of conduct.
- Assessment by third parties.
- Tools-based assessment.
- Recognition by the scientific community.
- Recognition by the healthcare institutions..
- Recognition by the specialized media.