Dissemination of promotional material or clinical studies. Vacant areas coverage.
The creation of virtual forums for discussion and dissemination of studies, to encourage reading and understanding of the published information, the dissemination of results from clinical studies and strengthening the relationship with the medical community.
99% of physicians use the Internet to find, above all, information on pathologies, drug indications or interactions and clinical trials studies. These programs are perfect for the dissemination of clinical trials results, ensuring their understanding and maximizing their impact. Access to the program is usually around 60% of the recruited physicians, with a 45% completion rate.
QUODEM has teamwork and collaborative tools allowing:
- To share documentation
- Classification and categorization of information
- Rating and online discussions
- Functions for Workgroups
- Roles and Access Profiles
- Ensure complete understanding of the desired message.
- Reaching healthcare professionals who are usually impossible to contact by other means (Vacant Areas).
- Deeper and more accessible communication.
- Development of additional materials.
- Knowledge on prescription habits.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Active involvement of the Sales Force.
- Complement to the traditional doctor's visit.
- Real-time information on the campaign status. Objectives measurement.
- Obligatory compliance with final reward (incentive).
- Real-time reporting on the project's activity.
- Number of recruited physicians and response rate.
- Custom reports and statistics by the representatives, Area Managers, Marketing.
- Detailed analysis of the responses.