Design and development of mobile applications targeting users for communicating notifications, promotions and competitions.
Mobile Apps are a fundamental tool for communication and promotion given the large number of applications and functions offered and the exponential increase in the use of smartphones and tablets.
Mobile devices have become not only a means of communication but also a channel for daily management and even distribution thanks to the enormous proliferation of the use of mobile Apps and its various functions and applications.
The Apps represent a differential opportunity when it comes to customer recruitment and retention by providing them with practical solutions that make their relationship with the pharmacy more effective and comfortable.
- Segmented customer information.
- Customer satisfaction and recommendation.
- Differentiation from the competition.
- Creation of corporate image.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Definition of communication strategies.
- Design solutions according to the specific problems faced by customers.
- Adding value to the customer's day-to-day activities.
- Number of downloads.
- Measurement of the increase of loyal customers due to the use of Apps.
- Measurement of the increase of sales due to the use of Apps.