Development of Apps in aimed at patients and caregivers to promote health care and quality of life.
The development of health self-management applications is becoming a very powerful tool for monitoring treatment compliance, monitoring the evolution of the disease and prevention of the same, allowing the patient and his environment to manage areas such as:
Using Apps has been shown to have a direct impact on health management and its expenditure. It also provides great amounts of data which is used for scientific and medical research.
- Content in digital format and multimedia resources.
- Ongoing training and real time monitoring.
- Information and tools availability and accessibility.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Number of users and downloads.
- Recognition of usefulness by healthcare professionals and institutions.