Ongoing medical training
Training the medical profession on pathology, diagnosis, treatment, techniques, etc. Comprehensive course management: content generation, editorial committee, accreditation, management of diplomas, tutoring services.
Pathology and product training courses for healthcare professionals through the Internet. This training allows greater dissemination and lower costs, and can complement classroom courses (supporting material, accreditation, etc...).
QUODEM has designed and developed over 250 training activities of various kinds.
99% of physicians use the Internet to find, above all, information on pathologies, drug indications or interactions and clinical trials studies. The most popular type of web pages consulted by physicians are medical journals, scientific societies and medical web portals. In general, 89% are looking to update their medical knowledge. When we consider their professional career and the need to obtain credits, these make the training courses one of the most requested services by healthcare professionals.
- Cost reduction and improved effectiveness.
- Increased dissemination.
- Deeper and more accessible communication.
- Better content understanding through interactivity and multimedia materials.
- Teaching resources and support services.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Pedagogical adaptation
- Training format, design and usability (SCORM)
- Use of a .
- Active involvement of the Sales Force.
- Complement to the traditional doctor's visit.
- Accreditation by the competent body.
- Endorsed by Medical Societies.
- Real-time information on the campaign status. Objectives measurement
- Obligatory compliance with final reward (accreditation).
- Integration with the company's CRM.
- Real-time reporting on the project's activity.
- Number of physicians and their status..
- Custom reports and statistics by representatives, Area Managers, Marketing and areas.
- Detailed analysis of the responses.
- Satisfaction surveys and monitoring.