Undertake customer loyalty-oriented actions for supporting and supplementing the service and design value-added services: SMS informing the patient about product availability, promotions management and offers, etc.
The customer loyalty programs are to provide value added services to the pharmacy's customers so as to increase their satisfaction and therefore their loyalty.
Differentiation from the competition is critical given the increasing number of service providers in the industry with the emergence of parapharmacies and large supermarkets.
- Customer satisfaction and recommendation.
- Differentiation from the competition.
- Creation of corporate image.
- Information can be obtained about allergies or laboratory tests results, pregnancy tests, etc., so as to serve customers in a safer and more customized way.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Define corporate strategies to support the loyalty actions.
- Provide value added services to loyalty programs like regular check-ups, access to
self-diagnosis tools, etc.
- Sales evolution measurement.
- Measurement of loyal customers.