The objective of interactive games is to attract people's attention and thus promote their participation in different environments such as events or online studies. They also encourage the development of team spirit, competitiveness and self-improvement, bettering the representative-doctor relationship.
Gaming consists of interactive games designed to enhance the individual's motivation promoting the development of team spirit, competitiveness and self-improvement.
QUODEM has a Gaming platform whose main features are:
- Base Game. Environment and scenarios for the development of the game: F1 race, treasure hunt, racing airplanes, space race, climbing Everest, etc. The theme is developed based on the objective of the game and the nature of the training.
- Teams. You can configure the system to be completed by teams or individually.
- Stages. The games can be developed in stages so that each is associated with a particular teaching unit.
- Training materials. Each stage or game has associated study and training materials.
- Tests. Tests for the evaluation of the knowledge acquired through the games are carried out.
- Ranking by stage. Users can check in real time their position within the stage in relation to their peers.
- Final classification. The results are added to a final classification where the winners are displayed.
Examples of individual games:
- Who wants to be a Millionaire?
- The million pound drop
- The Alphabet Game
- Trap question.
- SMS question.
- Crossword puzzle.
These games can be used individually for specific activities, with a time limit, or they can be incorporated as stages in the base game.
The gaming application in the sales force has been shown to improve training, knowledge and skills. Competitiveness is encouraged in a training environment with a recreational character.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Pedagogical adaptation.
- Novelty and interactive design.
- Active involvement of the Sales Force.
- Real time information. Targets reached.
- Participant’s scores.
- Number of hits.
- Knowledge gained
- Completion of the tests.
- User Rating.
- Knowledge gaps identification
- Areas for improvement