eMeetings / Webinars
Broadcasting of events, in real time or deferred, promotion of
graphical,and multi media material or clinical studies.
Promote institutional relations: Public administrations, Physicians, KOL and medical community through:
- Online meetings.
- Collaborative tools.
- Updated scientific and medical content
Broadcasting of events in real time or deferred, through video recording and later editing and broadcast over the Internet.
Recording of lectures and events
- In situ or on-set recording (virtual))
- On demand, accessible at any time via the Internet.
- Synchronization with PowerPoint presentations.
- Open forums.
- Author's comments.
Taking advantage of today's multimedia and dissemination capabilities offered by new technologies is an essential requirement to provide differentiated services at a lower cost. Increasingly, institutions and societies need Internet as a channel for the promotion and dissemination of the group's activities and research. A significant increase in the target audience with less effort and cost is achieved through online broadcasts of events, which are made possible thanks to state of the art technology and advancement.
- Increased event dissemination.
- Creating new complementary materials.
- Costs reduction.
- Deeper and more accessible communication.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Real time information.
- Experience in the health sector.
- Real-time activity reporting.
- Number of participants who viewed the event.
- Unloaded materials.