Conferences and events
Increase the services offered by the organization or by the laboratory, at the stand, during medical conferences.
Technological support before and during conferences and events, for the organization of the same and for greater audience interactivity and participation. New ways to reach our customers through new technologies.
- Conference website.
Interactive games attracting attention and promoting audience participation.
- iPad materials, support to the sales network.
- Proximity Marketing.
- Conference App. All the information about the conference in a mobile device App.
- À la carte program. The user can set a schedule (roadmap) with the presentations/events he/she wants to attend and all related information.
- Online conference. During the course of the conference details on presentations, symposium, videos, etc., are uploaded on to the website
- Communications management application. Web application that manages the sending of communications of the Conference lecturers, with all sorts of Committee validations, acceptances of the same, etc.
- Online posters. Application to display the Conference poster via Web or App
- QR Codes. Each poster has a QR code which enables the user to download the poster in PDF format or send it to his/her email address.
- Gaming. Interactive games, touch control video-wall/monitors or iPad for attendees.
- Online photo album. As pictures are being taken of the conference and its participants, these are uploaded live on a picture data bank accessible to everyone.
- Online broadcasts and Webinars. Broadcasting of events in real time or deferred, through video recording and later editing and broadcast over the Internet.
The increasing number of conferences offered to doctors and the number of participating laboratories calls for a differentiation from the lab so as to make its participation more productive in the relevant event through the use of new technologies.
- Differentiation with respect to competitors.
- Greater efficiency in the process of organizing the conference.
- Greater quality of impact on the physician at the conference.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Sales force involvement in the communication of the event
- Action adaptation to the target audience during the conference (e.g., actions including SMS make more sense in conferences with a large attendance).
- Attendees involved in each of the actions.
- Quality of data collected for each physician who has made use of the services offered.