Design and development of applications for healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers. These are typically small applications that respond immediately and efficiently to very specific user needs.
QUODEM has a broad and extensive experience in the design and development of Apps for smartphones on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. App functionality can vary greatly depending on the objectives to be achieved:
Apps for Healthcare Professionals
Examples of Apps developed for healthcare professionals:
- Knowledge on pathology, diagnostic tests, treatments, products, etc. (e.g.: Oncology App, Respiratory App, etc.).
- Clinical practice consensus and protocols
- Diagnostic tests and specific subjects (e.g.: inhaled therapy App, spirometry App, ECG App, etc...).
- Clinical cases.
- Training capsules.
- Product information and company information.
- Picture data banks (e.g. Dermatology App, Thoracic Radiology App, etc.).
- Online videos and broadcasts.
- Conferences and events.
- Virtual simulators.
- Calculators and applications for daily practice.
- References Alerts..
- Slide Builder.
Examples of Apps aimed at patients.
- Disease Awareness.
- Self-diagnosis and treatment.
- Medication schedules.
- Compliance with medication regimens (eCompliance).
- Promotions and coupons (OTC and Pharmacy).
- Patient communities.
- Tips and healthy habits.
- Appointment reminders.
- Patient monitoring by caregivers.
Sales Force Apps
Examples of Apps developed for the sales force:
- Visit materials.
- Competitor analysis.
- Handling of objections.
- Product key messages
- Market Research
- Virtual simulators.
- Handling of scientific documentation.
- Communication tools.
The Apps, or mobile applications, open an infinite framework as to the possibilities offered by technology in people's daily lives. Its high availability and easy adoption by the users makes them an essential element as a channel of communication of groups of people with similar characteristics and needs.
Mobile devices offer significant advantages from which we must get the most: availability, accessibility, immediacy, multimedia, geolocation, etc. For this to happen, it is very important to have a deep understanding of technology and its application to business.
Immediacy and access.
Direct communication channel.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Aimed at the user's real needs.
- Metrics and monitoring.
- Awareness campaign and promotion
- Established KPI's.
- Number of downloads.
- User communities.
- User Rating.